** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Man this stings bad knowing I only missed it by 3-4 days and have to wait another f'in 20 hours to get in. so sad so sad, guess i got to figure out what to do for the rest of the day.

I guess Wave 4 was sent one hour ago and @SWTOR twitter just forgot to post it.

No.... the editor of the SWTOR Twitter raged because he registered october the 3rd and didnt get early access today and threw his keyboard across the room, which ofcourse then smashed into 1000 pieces. So how exactly could he update twitter?

No.... the editor of the SWTOR Twitter raged because he registered october the 3rd and didnt get early access today and threw his keyboard across the room, which ofcourse then smashed into 1000 pieces. So how exactly could he update twitter?

With his feet!

Still no update that the fourth wave has been sent in the oficial thread on this forum. What are your sources on this?

SWTOR The Old Republic

The fourth wave of Early Game Access emails has been sent!

/\ This /\ from the @SWTOR Twitter Feed @ 12:47 PM EDT

Got an email...!!! wooohoooo..... Just a confirmation that my gamebox is on its way to me now... and here I am staring my eyes all red at the screen hoping for that magic email to give me access to the game.... This is christmas for me... so excited

:D

But was 21/11 when I redeemed so..................... *sighs*

A christmas miracle would have been sweet right about now.... :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.