** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

The game is 59.99 (for the boxed edition) You payed 54.99+5.00.

On the 20th, stores will be selling the game for 59.99.

Where did you pay extra?

(note, the more expensive versions work the EXACT same way, and note, they said UP TO 5 days early.. 5 days is tomorrow. If they let you in on the 19th, they have still done exactly what they advertised.)

QFT for everyone cut short by what appears the Oct 2nd cutoff so far today.

Best thing to do is to step AWAY from the swtor.com page, and come back tomorrow at 8am CST if you don't get in today.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I would recommend for those who are still waiting to get in, like I am currently doing, is to look at the server list at least twice a day to get an idea of the best spot to go when you log into the game. If the server you originally wanted is nearing high or very high now I would not go there due to the fact that at retail launch those servers will have queues, and no one likes queues.

Congratulations to those who got in today, and most importantly have fun!

I hope there will be a bonus wave. I am October 8th, and not in yet. The problem is, since they're doing the waves on US time, we won't see the first one tomorrow until 2:00pm.

My husband has been playing, and says he's literally seen two or three other other players all day. I don't think the servers are in any danger of being stressed yet. :)

I pre-ordered a few days ago since I had no idea there would be early access set up like this. I have a feeling its gonna be me and 20 others on the forum saturday lol Oh well at this rate I will be in this weekend, but I'm sad the forum won't be fun anymore!

lol that gave me a smile :D

Look at it this way maybe there was only 3 waves for today. But they let more people in those 3 waves. lets just cool down and wait a couple of days

They stated that there would be 4 waves today.

Edited by jmcnelis

Guys its pretty obvious they haven't said final wave done because they are monitoring the last wave of invites.. They might do a Bonus wave based on what they see.

Every wave has had the thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391 updated within 15mins generally. This didn't happen on the last wave.. Why?

I think its 50/50 currently if they'll send out another wave - /fingers crossed.

Its just like when its your birthday you get punched on the arm as many times as how old you are, then they do one for luck after. The bonus wave is one for luck!

This is bull, you pay for a preorder and extra money for early game access but the way things are going its going to be 5 bucks of wasted money plus the actualy preorder. i am disappointed in Bioware, very.

Dude...

you did NOT pay 5 bucks "extra".

The 5 bucks was a deposit.

D-E-P-O-S-I-T

Look it up

One thing I would recommend for those who are still waiting to get in, like I am currently doing, is to look at the server list at least twice a day to get an idea of the best spot to go when you log into the game. If the server you originally wanted is nearing high or very high now I would not go there due to the fact that at retail launch those servers will have queues, and no one likes queues.

Congratulations to those who got in today, and most importantly have fun!

Some of us have friends/guilds to play with who are on the full servers

That would be wonderful, as I did not pre-order and register the code until 11/28

think maybe they decided that they would change UP TO into AT LEAST, and added two days so they could get everyone in? Just a thought, since we're into October... And they're supposed to let even MORE people in tomorrow than they did today.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

COME OOOOOONNNN .... i hear people from the 1st Oct got in that pisses me off to see i'm 1 day off !!!

who ever just mentioned how the EU servers are filling up faster than the US... that's just you being thick :p its 11:30 am in the US there or there abouts.... so people are at work... + there are more servers... so please try and think rationally ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.