Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching other people play on TwitchTV....

Lol Why are people doing this to us!! Flaunting their game time in our faces.

why do you even watch? what's the point of getting full of spoilers? go listen to imperial march, watch star wars movies, play knights of the old republic etc. and get yourself in mood until you get in!

I'm not trying to make problems. I'm just trying to have a discussion cause I have nothing better to be doing right now. Even games like WoW expansions which have probably double the ammount of people playing on them usually smooth out after a few hours or a day after they launch.

I just think Bioware needs to be more worried about seeing realistic numbers rather than their own carefully monitored numbers. Not only is this the perfect time to have issues since the game hasn't even officially launched, but people expect all kinds of day-one craziness. If you honestly would rather play later rather than sooner just to have a smoother hassle free experience, then I challenge that you just want kotor 3, not the next great mmo.

At this rate it looks like I will be right. Said in a few other threads that I figured almost everyone will be in by fridays final wave. Of course anything can happen but going off what the OP has reported tomorrow will seem smaller because they will be getting the last of the 2nd large spike of orders finished up and get into early/mid november. That would mean there really isnt a reason to have almost, if not everyone in Friday. That and even right now at primetime the servers are all showing standard population.

So if everyone is in by friday I guess the massive amount of whining would have been for nothing.

I'm not trying to make problems. I'm just trying to have a discussion cause I have nothing better to be doing right now. Even games like WoW expansions which have probably double the ammount of people playing on them usually smooth out after a few hours or a day after they launch.

I just think Bioware needs to be more worried about seeing realistic numbers rather than their own carefully monitored numbers. Not only is this the perfect time to have issues since the game hasn't even officially launched, but people expect all kinds of day-one craziness. If you honestly would rather play later rather than sooner just to have a smoother hassle free experience, then I challenge that you just want kotor 3, not the next great mmo.

All the pre-orders will probably playing by tomorrow or at least Friday. Bioware will have about 4 days to prepare for launch. Assuming they are not utter stupid that should be enough time to do the math that's required to launch as smooth as possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.