** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are taking away from the trolling and whining of this thread. My IQ went up a few points reading your post. This is heavily unacceptable.

Oh my bad :)

Only felt the need to "educate" some youngsters here, fed with GW Bushism and other anglo-americans suffering from the freedom fries syndroma.

Hard to be the only frog out here hehe

But back on topic, what were we saying.... ah yes: QQ

They're not bonus days that you're entitled too. EGA started two days early to spread out access to 900k+ pre-orders. Original advertising still stands. Be grateful they even started letting people in 2 days prior to what was advertised.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/early-game-access-starting-december-13th-details-emails-and-more

The good news is that effectively everyone is being given two 'extra bonus' days as the EGA program is now up to seven days long.

As you were saying? That means EVERYONE. So people who were getting 1 day before should be getting 2 extra bonus days. That means 3 days for EVERYONE in my book.

Edited by Jrzez

I take BioWare's words over Amazon, Origin and "all other places" I'm afraid. Also, I said launch. The game has officially launched and is live as written everywhere and on the game-client.

The release date is something different.

... definately a record number of assertions of this ... a warped record perhaps?