** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

You guys do realize it has nothing to do with the day your pre-ordered, or the date you registered. It is completely random. people who brought the game 2 weeks ago got in yesterday.

Show me date of preorder receipt, show me account page with emails show me the person logging in...all on a live streaming feed, or you sir, are a liar

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a negative. You're November as the date for your Early Game Access is November - when you registered the pre-order code. October is when you purchased it.

Totally wrong. Quit this nonsense. 11-2 was the PATCH date. The order date is not listed.

Show me date of preorder receipt, show me account page with emails show me the person logging in...all on a live streaming feed, or you sir, are a liar

I think there is a possibility this is true, if they were assigned as guild leaders (if you could be that) to guilds that signed up for pre-access, perhaps you get in earlier.

That's a negative. You're November as the date for your Early Game Access is November - when you registered the pre-order code. October is when you purchased it.

WRONG

EVERYONE's account has the 11/02 date, no idea what it is but its irrelevant. the bottom date is when u registered pre-order key.

PROOF FROM STEPHEN REID:

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@octopec If the November one is the 2nd, that's just when you were entitled to patch. Nothing to worry about.

Edited by Ehgreiz

This thread is not even close to being as entertaining as yesterdays. I literally couldn't keep up with the page count. Every 20 pages I had to skip 50. I amassed 3 new pages for every page I read. I'm disappointed. :( Edited by Feelyx

ALL YOU LATE AUGUST PEOPLE

Dont wait for the email.

Launch the client and see if you can get in.

People are experiencing issues receiving email from BW.

Just check out client and see if your in

28/8 - no email but still no access via launcher, it seems that the 28th was the cutoff, as some ppl apparently got in on the 28th.