Using Dual Lightsabers

AvramBelinski

Hey Guys,

I'm a new Jedi Knight Sentinel, and I have the ability to wield dual lightsabers. How do I actuate this skill? Do I just get another lightsabers and click on it in my inventory? Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks!

I am pretty sure when you pick your advanced class and you pick the one that can dual wield you'll be given a second light saber. Just equip it on your toon and you're good to go.

Hey Guys,

I'm a new Jedi Knight Sentinel, and I have the ability to wield dual lightsabers. How do I actuate this skill? Do I just get another lightsabers and click on it in my inventory? Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks!

Backpack is your friend. :D

You get a backpack with your 2nd light-saber in it when you choose your dual wield AC.

There's no ability that activates dual lightsabres. In fact, you're expected to be wielding two lightsabres at all times while a Sentinel, as most of the Sentinel specific abilities have a pre-requisite of using two lightsabres.

Right click it. It should have a name like Sentinel Beginner Pack or something. Then right click, and it'll open a little inventory screen with a second lightsaber. Then you right click the saber.

BAM! Two rave sticks.