BH storyline ending (spoilers)

Mamm

Killing Armored Sith (forget name) is the end of story? Little unexpectedly.. What aboud Mandalore? Nothing more? So sad.. I reach 50 2~ weeks ago and after end quests i don't feel myself like bounty hunter..

Killing Armored Sith (forget name) is the end of story? Little unexpectedly.. What aboud Mandalore? Nothing more? So sad.. I reach 50 2~ weeks ago and after end quests i don't feel myself like bounty hunter..

So you ran around the galaxy chasing high profile targets for money and you don't feel like a bounty hunter? Why would you think betraying your employer would lead to you feeling like a bounty hunter anyway?

The story isn't over. It's just an interlude after you complete current content.

I have to admit, I felt the conclusion was somewhat anticlimactic as well. No new title. No big surprise. No big cinematic other than the "family" posing on the bridge of your ship. It just felt... "oh, ok, I guess I'm done."

Was the dark side ending any different?

I have to admit, I felt the conclusion was somewhat anticlimactic as well. No new title. No big surprise. No big cinematic other than the "family" posing on the bridge of your ship. It just felt... "oh, ok, I guess I'm done."

Was the dark side ending any different?

Nope. You get a nice letter from Darth Tormen saying that the Dark Council will want your services in the future, but that's it.

So you kill Tormen if you[ go light side? Interesting. I ended up going dark side and basically got the speech from tormen that, once he was on the dark council, he'd be getting back in touch with me and he'd remember all i did for him.

I really liked chapters 1 and 2, and even part of chapter 3...but chapter 3 was the weakest one IMO.

I don't know, I felt pretty StarWarsy when I saw me and my crew flying away into unknown space - epic instrumental music in the background... :D

True it's a bit sad, the Mand'alor just nodded his approval somewhere in the distance where you could not see it - but I liked it anyway.

So you kill Tormen if you[ go light side? Interesting. I ended up going dark side and basically got the speech from tormen that, once he was on the dark council, he'd be getting back in touch with me and he'd remember all i did for him.

I really liked chapters 1 and 2, and even part of chapter 3...but chapter 3 was the weakest one IMO.

His DAMN REALLY hard enemy, i'm completing quest in arsenal build with Mako..

I dunno about you guys, but I got shivers of excitement when I jetpacked straight out in space out of The Founder. And I don't see how you could get a better ending than taking down the single most important person of the Republic, the Supreme Chancellor. No other class gets such an important kill.

I dunno about you guys, but I got shivers of excitement when I jetpacked straight out in space out of The Founder. And I don't see how you could get a better ending than taking down the single most important person of the Republic, the Supreme Chancellor. No other class gets such an important kill.

Jedi Knights would have a word with you.

I don't know if its just a bug or not button the loading screen after completing my last class quest it's still saying its chapter 3 and I'm yet to get to the chancellor which I have already done. Maybe theres a bug with the loading screen or a bug with picking up another class quest. I know when my husband finished his storyline with a sith inquisitor his loading screen now says interlude

I don't know, I felt pretty StarWarsy when I saw me and my crew flying away into unknown space - epic instrumental music in the background... :D

True it's a bit sad, the Mand'alor just nodded his approval somewhere in the distance where you could not see it - but I liked it anyway.

I said almost this exact same thing when I described that awesome ending to my brother over skype...

I LOVED the ending, brought back the same childhood jitters from the original film endings.

I don't know if its just a bug or not button the loading screen after completing my last class quest it's still saying its chapter 3 and I'm yet to get to the chancellor which I have already done. Maybe theres a bug with the loading screen or a bug with picking up another class quest. I know when my husband finished his storyline with a sith inquisitor his loading screen now says interlude

I also dont have the Interlude which makes me think do we have 1 more title to get and stuff what happened??

• 3 weeks later...

someone kills the emperor though

SPOILER!!

I completely agree with the bounty hunter story-line. It was cool until you were done with Act 1 and the Great Hunt. Then it just cycled through what we were previously doing, minus fighting random bounty hunters to take them out of the competition. Yeah we get some pretty cool companions (not Mako or Gault) but sadly that isn't enough to make our story-line less boring. I tried my hardest to get interested in the story-line after Act 1, but it so so damn boring and it took all the willpower I had to finish it on the final planet. The ending, it was just a huge disappointment, no title, just a letter from the sith you were working for.

I understand it's a Bounty Hunter, and hunting people down is what they do, but come on Bioware, we've seen it all before, give us some excitement is all I'm asking. IMO we get the worst story-line on the sith side, I cannot speak for the Republic side, since I have yet to play one of the characters, but as far as I've seen. Bounty Hunter got the worst story-line.

This same thing happened with my BH. The loading screen still describes me at the point before I fight the guards just outside the Chancellor's door. I submitted a bug last week and haven't heard anything.

This same thing happened with my BH. The loading screen still describes me at the point before I fight the guards just outside the Chancellor's door. I submitted a bug last week and haven't heard anything.

Seems to be a common bug then, as I have exactly the same problem.

I thought the BH story was actually quite fun but the bugs I found at the end (this wasn't the only one) completely took the shine off.

QA generally seems to be quite poor overall, as there are lots of little (or not so little, depending on your viewpoint) bugs in places you would not expect them. i.e. in key class quests. If you are going to test anything as a priority, it would be all the class quests before the generic go-kill-x-bears quests. Since the game is being sold on the story experience as a USP, in their shoes you'd be testing all of this till it hurts, right? BW either has inadequate test teams and methods, or someone is making some seriously bad decisions when migrating code to live.

What I would have liked though was an option similar to Angel Eye's in the beginning of "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly." Chancellor sets up a bounty on the Darth, I pop the Chancellor to fulfill my contract and because actions have consequences...and then I go and fulfill the Chancellor's contract.

I tried to take choices that I hoped would lead to that sort of ending, but sadly, no such luck.

and, yeah, my loading screen story is still at that same broken point, when I should be at the Interlude.

Edited by Battilea