The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Anyone else feel like december pre-orders are getting the shaft? Why can't they just let us in tomorrow FFS.

do you seriously think the servers can hand the Decemberists chat scroll in <General> ? This is premeditated discrimination against slow talkers, text walkers, social observers, and gingerbread men!

AM I upset? I dunno, I ll have an answer for you Tuesday the 23rd.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so happy that i found all the other happy slackers in the game....i'd invite you all over for a beer, but my house is a mess....and that's probably not going to change any time soon...

Seconded. I have a bottle of Jack with Decemberists written all over it. You know, metaphorically speaking.

i'm so happy that i found all the other happy slackers in the game....i'd invite you all over for a beer, but my house is a mess....and that's probably not going to change any time soon...

I find that inviting folks over is the only thing that gets me to properly clean my house. :)

While I am a Decembit, I do not feel like a procrastinator. I got into beta during Thanksgiving and I would not preorder unless I enjoyed myself during that time.

I had the money when preorders started and even wanted a CE. However, I have been burned before by "space nerd adventure" mmos and Star Wars or not I was going to wait and see.

That being said, I did enjoy my beta experience but I did not think I would get more than a day of EGA at that point so I decided to wait until launch when the dust settled to buy it.

Then I went to Gamestop to trade in some games and decided "What the heck! Let's do it" and preordered on the 12th of Dec purely for my color stone swag.

Now I have come to find out that I WILL at least get in by late Friday/Saturday?

I could not be more pleased by this news. It bodes well that Bioware is somewhat empathetic.

At any rate.. procrastinator I think not, careful wallet **** victim perhaps.

Actually if you think about it they might not even let all of December online on Friday :))

It just occured to me. He said "we'll let EVEN MORE ON FRIDAY". That is not the same as "and we'll let EVERYONE ELSE in on FRIDAY".

I'm ok with Friday but bonus or not, I want in on Friday. If I see something like "Ok so Friday will be just the first week of December, Saturday the second week" I'm gonna be really pissed

Edited by Xilin

But now I have a whole another day of *********** nothing to do.

I know, isn’t it wonderful? Nothing to do but relax and watch time drift by (metaphorically, I know you can't 'see' time, can you? Does watching a clock count? Anyhoo...). It's heavenly. :D

Seconded. I have a bottle of Jack with Decemberists written all over it. You know, metaphorically speaking.

Wake up in the... afternoon; feelin like I haven't slept enough! Grab my drink, I'm headed to the couch, gonna hit that remote. Before I go, brush my teeth, nah I'll do it later! Cause when I hit that couch, I ain't gettin' up!

Next verse!