The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only issue is why they charge me 5 bucks as same as the people who order in july, if i dont get the same right to early acces, the fair things is i should get the same time, if not, well they should charge me 2 or 1 buck instead because i order in dic 1, am i right, or im silly man...........................STILL DIE FOR PLAY

Wait...what? Translation please sir.

I would be totally OK if they would make something like waves during the night when all the servers are on LIGHT LOAD. They would do the waves anyway during the morning right ? So why not a couple of extra precious hours ? :))

That would be my opinion, but ultimately, the game can wait. Most things can wait. It took me awhile to decide whether to makes this post or not. Procrastination, y'know?

DecemberCrew is awesome. Its official. Because I said so.

P.S. I, as a vain procrastinator, must admit it'd be cool to get for DecemberCrew to get a shout out from an official BioWare person. However, if they truly loved us, they'd put off the shout out and do it later.

Early december here! I think the way SR talks we will be in Friday, which is fine with me :D

I hope so, Im rapidly running out of quick convient food that was supposed to keep me nourished while playing, but now Im eating out of boredom. My pot noodle cupboard has been decimated!