The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre-ordered on Dec 11. I was totally fine with waiting but then I saw they made it to october today and thought tomorrow was a sure bet. Now that it's clear that isn't happening the anticipation is killing me.

I was going to pre-order earlier but I knew skyrim was coming out the same time-ish and I wasn't sure if I would be too into that to play swtor.

I pre-ordered on Dec 11. I was totally fine with waiting but then I saw they made it to october today and thought tomorrow was a sure bet. Now that it's clear that isn't happening the anticipation is killing me.

I was going to pre-order earlier but I knew skyrim was coming out the same time-ish and I wasn't sure if I would be too into that to play swtor.

Sit back and enjoy the thread my friend. DecemberCrew UNITE!

I'll freely admit its a tad disappointing to have to wait until Friday, more from the perspective of the 12 hour gaps they take then any particular raving desire to get in.

That said, I proudly consider myself a part of the DecemberCrew, so its really not a big deal to me. We can chill. Be awesome. Be the funniest people on the forums. Fight frustration with procrastination, I always say. Works out great for finals or deadlines!

Any decemberite a streamer on justin.tv or something we could set up a star wars marathon tomorrow or something. I could try but im visiting family so i have like a ****** 200kb/s connection.

Think of it as December Crew Launch Party!