The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Ham, rosemary mashed potatoes, steamed carrots and a glass of wine for me. As soon as I get around to making it...

lol awesome. to my credit though i didnt have to make this MUAHAHHAHAHA

However i think ima make a nice apple crumble in a lil bit

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This link might help to estimate wich day you enter. Most likely everone will play friday.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=156470

Thanks for the info! Just getting in at all this weekend will rock :) I have plenty of coffee on hand and g/f is letting me have afew days to play *phew*

I waited till after the beta to make sure I was going to enjoy it, Dec 5th here....

This thread is one of the better ones :cool:

"Originally Posted by swjoeyss

Yea I should have been in the first few waves. I pre-ordered at gamestop in July and they said my code was on the receipt. I went home and looked for it and couldn't find it. Called back ten times from Aug.-Dec. and they said they were out of codes. Turns out the manager working there was an idiot and thought I was talking about something else. Finally I talked to a new manager and was able to e-mail the main office and they sent me a code.

So yea Dec. 4th."

That is the exact same thing that happened to me. Didn't get my code emailed me until the 12th.

A similar thing also happened to me....only AFTER I pre-ordered and found the code missing did gamestop employees begin a series of lies, such as "you only get the code if you buy deluxe edition" and so forth. Finally after a month of hassling with the manager and calling corporate.....they informed me I would receive a code in email which came another full week later.

Gamestop has lost me as a customer because of this in combination with other issues over time.

So yea Dec. 4th."

A similar thing also happened to me....only AFTER I pre-ordered and found the code missing did gamestop employees begin a series of lies, such as "you only get the code if you buy deluxe edition" and so forth. Finally after a month of hassling with the manager and calling corporate.....they informed me I would receive a code in email which came another full week later.

Gamestop has lost me as a customer because of this in combination with other issues over time.

Hey! Okay so whats with all the whinings?! We don't do that. But you're welcome to join us.

Well it seems that Friday will be the day instead of tomorrow. Too bad I didn't

know about the pre-order and early access before December 9th. Thats what

you get for keeping your nose down and grinding away in Aion.

I'm saddened they allowed staggered access to the pvp servers, the pve ones,

who cares, I mean it's pve.. But the pvp servers means lots of nasty little kids

with chips on their shoulders hanging round the closest starter area they can

get to so as to 'get some'. Lame. Real lame. Wow was worse though, they

actually let in high lvl players into the starter zones for ganking. Saw a brave

level 55 Pally in the tauren starter zone staring down 20 or 30 level 10s to 15s.

Was sad, he wiped them out and then called THEM lame or that they sucked.

This too will happen here and Bioware has facilitated the action with this staggered

introduction. Doesn't give me any faith in the company for sure and not sure if

this game is really gonna be worth it in the long run. We'll see though, perhaps

from the rough start a true gem will be created.

it's possible!