The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I bet that on the 16th they will still have the "pre order now and get upto 5 days EGA banner" If thats the case im going to pre order a nother copyon the 19th and i want up to 5days EGA damnit :]

Send me all your monies and you could get a return worth 3 times that of your original investment :D

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that on the 16th they will still have the "pre order now and get upto 5 days EGA banner" If thats the case im going to pre order a nother copyon the 19th and i want up to 5days EGA damnit :]
UP TO meaning you CAN get 5 days, and you CAN get 1, you need to learn this. You must be patient youngling...

7th here. Digital deluxe. Had some family issues and that was the first I could afford it. KOTOR series has been one of my favorite games of all time and I've been following since it was announced. Don't really care much about early access, but it would be nice. Just wanted the lil bonuses, specially like the way that STAP mount thing looks.

Why can Bio not just include the extra half month tomorrow with the other group? I mean is it really fair to us to have to wait ANOTHER day? I'm not really mad just disappointed. Now we unlike everyone else really don't get 5 days. How hard would it be to maybe do the first half in the morning then the rest at night to go ahead and let the rest of the community in?

Hey! Don't worry, it'll be okay. Worry about it later. For now... Look. Best thread ever. trufax.

it seems like us decemberists are much more calm.....must be the patience we used to order this game.

haha

I really meant to pre-order earlier but it just wasn't that pressing. I've got a mountain of half-finished games, Skyrim and BF3 are swallowing my time, etc.