The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A long time ago on a server far,

far away. . . .

THE

PRELAUNCH

OF SWTOR

As the Empire

aproaches Alderan Darth

Malgus gathers his

Sith army.

:hope_08: Send in the Armada we attack now!

:hope_03: Yes my lord.

:csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer::csw_destroyer:

:csw_alderaan:

:hope_04: Yoda we must gather all our forces quickly the Empire is attacking!!!

:csw_yoda: Mmm do this we must..Grand Master Satele Shan

:csw_yoda: Captain all the Jedi and troopers we need to protect Alderan...Hurry you must

:csw_trooper: I would love to Master Yoda but we are still waiting on more preorder emails we are hoping that by friday we should have enough to defend Alderan....

:csw_yoda: Sigh... good this is not

:csw_r2d2: eeep sqirp beep beep!!!!

:csw_c3po: oh hush R2 our preorder codes arn't even good for this game.

greatest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone making a DecemberCrew guild on a PVE server? I suck at PVP cause I always show up late.

just because it's on a pvp server doesn't mean you HAVE to pvp... more than likely, we'll all just sit around and shoot the **** while everybody is killing one another.

Anyone making a DecemberCrew guild on a PVE server? I suck at PVP cause I always show up late.

Seconded.

As for Austin being cold... Indoor heated pool! I live in England and the concept of an outdoor pool is at best novel and at worst tragic.

I ordered december 6 and i figure i won't be in till saturday due to code not working properly in firefox. But hey i am not whineing or complaining can't wait to get in and i check daily due to soo many ppl canceling thier accounts. Well see you when we get and hope everyone has fun playing the game.

Reid just said that they will be inviting the same number of people tomorrow as they did today and that it will take them up to the last week in Nov (roughly) so sorry guys we won't be in until friday. It came from the horses mouth

That means we'll be partying longer.:cool:

I pre ordered on the 9th but there was a problem with my code and I didnt realise so the site reckons I pre ordered on the 14th.

That being said I dont care when I get on as long as its on the official launch date. All these people kicking off about not getting on is hilarious and providing more than enough entertainment when I check the forums. Im just excited to play regardless of when I get on ;)

I have been following this game for a year. However, when the preorders where announced I didn't see a point in preordering. After I found out that early game access would be included I went ahead and pre-ordered on Dec 4th. I guess my early game access is going to be short.

However, I played beta. That has helped me not be so anxious, but sucks that I didn't preorder earlier.