The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre-ordered yesterday (13 December). I wasn't going to pre-order because of the timing. I leave Friday to go back to the states for a month. I won't be playing any games since I haven't seen my family in 9 months and all of my time will be spent with them. I saw that the early release was on the 13th. So without reading anything I bought it online since I would actually have a few days to play before heading home. Not that I'm all that upset, I hadn't planned on playing until mid January anyway. I was a little disappointed when I initially saw how long it was taking for people to get invites, but they took the time to read the fine print back then and I didn't even read it yesterday when I pre-ordered the game.

You know all this... Staggering is good faff? Well, personally I'd rather wait in a queue for 5 hours... Instead an invisible queue for 3 days.

But without it... No Decemberists. No December crew... So hey every cloud.

Jus' sayin'... Jus' sayin'.

3rd December here. We will prevail December pre-orderers! I'm inpatient so I want it now but there you go.

Hopefully we get in tomorrow or I won't be playing until next monday night :( Christmas piss up work do!! Talk about a bender and a half!

Im dont know what half of this means but I think I agree with you, I want in now!

3rd December here. We will prevail December pre-orderers! I'm inpatient so I want it now but there you go.

Hopefully we get in tomorrow or I won't be playing until next monday night :( Christmas piss up work do!! Talk about a bender and a half!

Don't worry, my friend! Stay optimistic!