December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

The only problem for me is, im going to be playing this game with my brother. Now unfortunately, my evil brother is a Novemberite scum bag and is already in the game. This means that I wont be joining up December crew people on the a server.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come I have a feeling I am gonna end up in a server full of Spetemberists. I mean you know how well we mingle with those people.

You mean the same people that are going to be whining today because they let you in and it increased their que time.

First shalt Bioware take out the Holy keyboard.

Then, shalt Bioware have one wave, no more, no less.

One shalt be the number Bioware shalt wave, and the number of the waving shall be one.

Two shalt Bioware not wave, nor either Bioware wave three.

Four is right out.

Once the number one, being the first number, be waved, then clickest thou thy Holy Launcher of Bioware and smite thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

much <3 for his holyness

One shalt be the number Bioware shalt wave, and the number of the waving shall be one.

Four is right out.

Once the number one, being the first number, be waved, then clickest thou thy Holy Launcher of Bioware and smite thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Nice monte python refernce.

Four is right out.

^^ Made me laugh out loud IRL!

So proud to be a memeber of the Decemberists!

And, as has been mentioned, BW should port all the accounts posting here to our own server...anytime would be good.