December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also omg we are almost to 1100 pages this is amazing. And Bioware you guys are freaking amazing for letting us decemberisinators have the forum and not close it

Hopefully we decemberists can keep this goin for much longer after launch. I know this really isn't a sticky needing thread but bioware remember the beacon of hope for mmo communities that we decemberists are.

This thread in most forums ....scratch that all mmo forums I have visited in the last 5 years would have been trolled closed in the first 50 pages.

We r a testament that there are still friendly people on forums and I bet most of us are not the "hardcore" crowd even if we may like to think otherwise :-)

We r probably all true fans and will be here for the long haul. I know I will be. I bought a rift sub a month ago and promptly cancelled it the day EA started. That game was fun but I didn't feel a connection with the class system.

I love this game when I was playing beta. And I am very excited for live

k

Yesterday, the last wave get people redeem in 7 december...

So, hipotetic ,

the first wave get in 8 , 9, december

second wave - 10, 11, december

third wave - 13, 14 , december

Four wave - 15 at now

=/

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Im suffering too :(

I was reading last night that the reason they let so many weeks in yesterday is because the pre-order volume was low during that time. I just hope its not like 4 waves with a day or less in each wave.

Goodmorning,

In less than an hour decemberist unite from around the world and will be launching the largest campaign in the history of MMO early access. Early Access....those words should have a new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it is fate that today is the 16th of December, and you will once again be fighting our freedoms, not from tirane, oppression, or persecution, but for early access entry. We are fighting for our right to play, and should we win the day, the 16th of December will no longer be known as just another day, but as the day when the decemberist declared in one voice, " We will not go quietly in to the cold night! We will not vanish without a fight! We are going to play this game!" Today decemberist we celebrate early access entry!

lol i couldn't help it

k

Yesterday, the last wave get people redeem in 7 december...

So, hypothetically ,

the first wave get in 8 , 9, december

second wave - 10, 11, december

third wave - 13, 14 , december

Four wave - 15 at now

=/

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Im suffering too :(

I'm expecting there will me no more than 2 waves ... 2 day increment we didnt see since july i dont think there were so many orders in december

I do believe there is a huge amount of late pre-orders in December, so we might need to be patient with the waves.

That being said, I shall not be displeased if they let the 9th in during the first one :D

Yup 9th here. If I get in in the first wave I should be able to create my character at the least.