December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, most people are waiting on there code. I Suspect we will all get it on the 19th at 23:59:59 hrs.

Still I am happy enough to wait and try it for a month, but with this pre order scam this game is starting to get into my bad books. Its going to have to do something mega special that I didnt see in beta to make me resub.

Scam? There was no scam. They stated you would have UP TO 5 days. You were not entitled or guaranteed 5 days.

Yes, most people are waiting on there code. I Suspect we will all get it on the 19th at 23:59:59 hrs.

Still I am happy enough to wait and try it for a month, but with this pre order scam this game is starting to get into my bad books. Its going to have to do something mega special that I didnt see in beta to make me resub.

It's not possible for anyone to start a sub yet.....

Game hasn't released.

*Drop Kicks the Pessimists* (With Two feet in the air like a wrestler)

:p

No worth feeding. You answered the reason why you didn't get in in your own statement. This thread is not for you Sir. Move along :)

I wasnt asking anything. I know why I didn´t get in and I'm pissed cause it was not for lack of purchasing and asking for the key. Just replied to another post in this very thread. So what ur saying is that this thread is not for replying posts in it. Ok, but why did you do it then?

Norwegian here too :D

And fyi, atm its raining and the temperature is +5, feels like spring came before winter this year OO

Same in Sweden, its a good weather to learn about the force imo :) Sith Sorcerer class will have one more member today... and as we say in Sweden, the finest people allways come last :)