December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!Correct me if I'm wrong!!

Apparently they did not get a lot of december pre-orders as thats why its taken from tuesday to friday to get to us December Procrastinators and iv heard they are letting all in on first wave? True or not? and are there any official statements on how they are going to do the waves today yet?

The impatience in this thread is a very rare thing to see among procrastonists.. I don't know what's happend to everyone... Maybe they are in the wrong thread?

Eh, the time is upon us to where Decemberists pretty much know today will be their day. Thus it seems more and more are getting a bit on edge about it.

Apparently they did not get a lot of december pre-orders as thats why its taken from tuesday to friday to get to us December Procrastinators and iv heard they are letting all in on first wave? True or not? and are there any official statements on how they are going to do the waves today yet?

Uh you have that backwards..they DID get alot of Dec orders, so much so it put them back at Dec 13th rollout. There's a page where a Dev talks about that.

OBJECTION!

Bioware has stated that they had a huge spike in December of preorders! They have a large amount to do today.

By the way, I am not sure if all Decemberists know this, BUT they set up a bunch of new servers. Quite a few. All flavors.

So if you check the Dev Tracker thread we may not have the terrible queue. Unless it is related to the authentication system.