December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its the 20th i want my 5 dollars back actually I want 1 dollar back for every day from the 15th to the 20th. If we don't get access tomorrow I'm calling Anderson Cooper and putting this on the Ridicu List. Pay 5 dollars extra for a service you don't actually get. Its like getting charged full price for half the season. Ask the NBA.

Calm down wayward friend:

It's not 5 dollars extra, the preorder amount is subtracted from the normal $60 purchase.

So $55+$5 = normal retail

If you paid 5 bucks on top of the $60 game I don't know what to tell you :)

where did the fun decemberists go? you guys have become a cult. that is so not december.

just chill with the procrastipower of the procrastiplant.

and remember to share, greed is for the aggressive.

*passes the procrastipipe*

you my brother from another mother is a jedi

i dont mind waiting till tomorrow cause ive got a fat bowl... of meatballs... and i'm so hungry.. cause i haven't eaten in a couple of hours... and my eyes are really red... cause i read my laptop in a dark room causing my eyes to be strained... yeah thats why:rolleyes:

Anyone know the time out for inactivity before it boots you from a server?

I am simply gonna have to create my first guy and sit in the newbie zone for a month and have my son hit the space bar a few minutes before timeout :)

One month played level 1 ... Then I can claim myself divine leader and patriarch of the December Crew.

Heck my son is almost 17 months old he needs a job

<Decemeber Crew> Unite and throw out these ugly Novemberites and so one because I'm too lazy to spell the months before Nov. Pillage their Padawans and make them remember the day the <December Crew> made them cry in their pea soup.

you are not december.

i dont mind waiting till tomorrow cause ive got a fat bowl... of meatballs... and i'm so hungry.. cause i haven't eaten in a couple of hours... and my eyes are really red... cause i read my laptop in a dark room causing my eyes to be strained... yeah thats why:rolleyes:

Expect procrastination in its truest form from this guy for the next 3-8 hrs. Depending on how good his meatballs were.

Anyone know the time out for inactivity before it boots you from a server?

I am simply gonna have to create my first guy and sit in the newbie zone for a month and have my son hit the space bar a few minutes before timeout :)

One month played level 1 ... Then I can claim myself divine leader and patriarch of the December Crew.

Heck my son is almost 17 months old he needs a job

The messiah of December Crew will be he or she who finally gets around to buying this game 1 day before the servers shut down due to SWTOR 2 being released