December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we watched july'ers go in game first...

we watched the rest get in second while making the first day'ers QQ about lag.

now we watch em all QQ about everything while the Decembros unite

DECEMBROS UNITE!

awfuly antagonistic. are you sure you are a decemberist? i cant be bothered to check for myself

Was it wrong of me to tell my kid that i will not be attending her 1st grade Christmas party at school tomorrow? I mean I made her four dozen sugar cookies she could take with her for them to decorate while they watch a Christmas movie. I hope that counts enough as doing my part and Karma doesn't bit me in the bum and I do not get in tomorrow either

Dec 14 redemption:eek:

Was it wrong of me to tell my kid that i will not be attending her 1st grade Christmas party at school tomorrow? I mean I made her four dozen sugar cookies she could take with her for them to decorate while they watch a Christmas movie. I hope that counts enough as doing my part and Karma doesn't bit me in the bum and I do not get in tomorrow either

+100 points to dark side.

yes. you fail at parenting. go spend time with your chitlin.

If its the 20th i want my 5 dollars back actually I want 1 dollar back for every day from the 15th to the 20th. If we don't get access tomorrow I'm calling Anderson Cooper and putting this on the Ridicu List. Pay 5 dollars extra for a service you don't actually get. Its like getting charged full price for half the season. Ask the NBA.

The plain fact that you made the cookies BEFORE the school party lead me to believe you are a dirty Novemberist spy!!!!

If its the 20th i want my 5 dollars back actually I want 1 dollar back for every day from the 15th to the 20th. If we don't get access tomorrow I'm calling Anderson Cooper and putting this on the Ridicu List. Pay 5 dollars extra for a service you don't actually get. Its like getting charged full price for half the season. Ask the NBA.

Ut oh, not a Decembro...

Y U No Chillax??

The plain fact that you made the cookies BEFORE the school party lead me to believe you are a dirty Novemberist spy!!!!

Got my attention too. A true Decemberist would have commented on only realizing a week or so later that cookies were to have been baked.

Slay the Novemberist traitor!

where did the fun decemberists go? you guys have become a cult. that is so not december.

just chill with the procrastipower of the procrastiplant.

and remember to share, greed is for the aggressive.

*passes the procrastipipe*