December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Random question. Is there a death penalty for PvE and PvP?

Like in RoM you can lose gear when you die in PvP

In Aion you lose abyss point

Etc

There are two...ish

When you die in combat your gear takes damage - at later levels the repairs get pricey. Well, they feel pricey but you're usually rolling in credits so it's not a big deal. You don't lose gear though.

The second penalty(ish) thing is that after each successive death (well, in a short period of time let's say) the timer for reviving on the spot gets longer.

From my perspective as a long time EVE player - no, there isn't a death penalty lol. It's pretty weak/easy on players.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

outta beer :(

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are two...ish

When you die in combat your gear takes damage - at later levels the repairs get pricey. Well, they feel pricey but you're usually rolling in credits so it's not a big deal. You don't lose gear though.

The second penalty(ish) thing is that after each successive death (well, in a short period of time let's say) the timer for reviving on the spot gets longer.

From my perspective as a long time EVE player - no, there isn't a death penalty lol. It's pretty weak/easy on players.

Trust me, it wont stop people from flaming when getting ganked :p

30 and my wife plays WoW still so that means she will leave me alone for the most part except for "marital relations," which isn't something she has to beg for anyways lol. I won't lie, I don't want kids because I like gaming =(.

What is WOW?????

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

:D

December 8th. Alas, it appears tomorrow will be the Day of December, the same day I'm going out of town until late Monday. :rolleyes:

I'll refrain from whining about the early access, my fault for procrastinating (like the good Decemberist I am), but jeeze, I'm totally going to miss out on the low-pop invasion. Save a spot!

Perhaps I'll get that fabled email early in the morning, for a couple hours of play time...