The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems odd, and well, glad I waited - All of us Decemberists get to pick from low pop servers to play on, away from all the maxxed FULL servers of whiny fanbois! :D

Aren't higher population servers preferable in an MMO? The queues wont last forever.

I would enjoy the storyline of the Jedi Consular. Smugglers and Troopers have different storylines and as well as the Knight. It seems much better IMO because you have to make choices that question whose side you are really on and such.

I'm pretty bad at explaining but if you choose the Empire, it's just kill this, kill that. But it seems pretty good. Story is fabulous but I prefer Alliance.

Once again, my opinion.

I pretty much agree however I did like the bounty hunter's choices from beta (I ran them all to 10 to get ideas of the starting storylines). Seems you gotta be just bloodthirsty to be a Sith. But, I'll be giving Empire toons a run too - Dreadicus just won't probably pass as a good Republic name... :D

From what I've gathered, being 'grey' will pay off once 'grey' gear is added (not light, or dark required, but neither sort of thing).

Checking in here. December 11th. Original pre-order was on October 12th from my local Gamestop but I was told they did not have any pre-order codes. I went to turn in a game on the 11th and lo and behold the guy gives me a key, so BLAMO just like that I'm a fellow Decemberist. :D I'm not complaining though, I was thinking I would have to wait until the 20th. :eek: Edited by selenox

Checking in here. December 11th. Original pre-order was on October 12th from my local Gamestop but I was told they did not have any pre-order codes. I went to turn in a game on the 11th and lo and behold the guy gives me a key, so BLAMO just like that I'm a fellow Decemberist. :D I'm not complaining though, I was thinking I would have to wait until the 20th. :eek:

Agh! Change your font! My eyes!!

Yep, let them crash servers and cause BW to finally bring up more servers..

I was beta-ing on Khoonda Militia which was not up on start day. I saw it flash up last night for a short time with a host of servers (methinks they got turned on for updates), then back off, now slowly, they are filtering into use.

This seems odd, and well, glad I waited - All of us Decemberists get to pick from low pop servers to play on, away from all the maxxed FULL servers of whiny fanbois! :D

Might be a good time to pick one now, since it is prime time mostly... What server is DecemberCrew on again???

Aren't higher population servers preferable in an MMO? The queues wont last forever.

A few days of peace and non-competition for low lvl quests until the 20th and the Christmas gift receiver players start around then and Xmas time - I think any server created the first month will be Full Pop pretty quick.

But a few days of peace and quiet beforehand izzz gooood! :D