The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? You are the shining example of why we are all still here fighting a good fight!!!!

Anything for the cause!

But seriously, I work at customer support, and in this state I am in now I can't even support my own body from falling off the chair.

AND no... not EA, Gamestop, Bioware or anything that would make anything aggro on me unless you use Comhem as a provider at home.

Edited by Qazael

So this will be a long one and I suspect many will just see holy wall of text batman and move on...

But this is my little chance to type up my thoughts in a slightly more coherent manner. Very non-Decemberist I know...

You all are the best.

Now I'm not going to lie, I'd love to be playing right now. I'm a Dec 9 guy, so relatively close to today's cutoff. Did I want in today? Of course. Did I think I'd get in? I kinda did yeah - after reading SR's early update on the more waves today thing posted in the AM... Yeah, I thought there was a chance. Now, in true Decemberist style, I did promptly go to sleep figuring "I'll get to it when I get to it."

Anyway, so, I'm not in. Meh, whatever. I've waited for this since like 2004/2005 when I finished KOTOR II. Back then it was rumors of a KOTOR III - maybe, if someone gets around to it. I registered here as soon as I could (again, very non-Decemberist), but I then sort of figured I'd get around to paying attention at a later date (perhaps I'm an original Decemberist?!). Point is, yeah, I'm excited to play, as I know we all are.

But I can make it another day. Or whatever... I do like sleeping, so there's always that if it takes longer than expected.

But back to what I want/I'm trying to say. With all the "OMG!!!! I was promised 6 weeks of play time AND a pony!!!" rage that's gone on over the last few days, you, my fellow Decemberists, have been a beacon of chillaxitude. That or you just realized there was something afoot and you're working yourselves up to getting excited about it...

We've joked here that we're the cool kids. While the fancy pants day 1 folks have spewed their "HAHA, preorder earlier NOOB!" hate, we've just smiled and made our own brand of fun here in this thread. Well, you know what - we ARE the cool kids. And I'm never a cool kid!

To the Decemberists that did make it in today - good on you! I think we're the one segment that is actually, truly, honestly happy for you. To the final wave Decemberists like me - well, I'll see you all in game - maybe... If I get to it.

Lol what ? Dec 9 was the cutoff ? I've been sleeping and when I woke up I was in... I thought EVERYONE was in :(((

I'm sorry for you man, I really am, I know how tough was for me to wait while everyone else was playing. Good luck and see you in space