December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well screw it! Decemberists unite!

We shall not turn into all of those other people who threw a hissy fit and cried like babies when they didn't get in. Get a beer, watch some TV or play another game for a while, and then come back to this thread and chat for a while.

Plus, there is one more benefit we have! We're not stuck in those queues like so many others. Hell, just about everyone I know who has received their invites is stuck in a queues for at least another hour. We're not stuck there waiting, we can actually do something else.

Also, the forum is starting to run really smoothly again. Pages are almost instantly loading up.

So look on the bright side!

Looks like some Decemberists are turning faction and heading to the crying, whining side.

We were united in patience while all of us were being forced to wait.

Now it's down to people from the last week and a bit as the only ones not being ingame, starting to feel a little left out.

All of us or none of us.

maybe it will work in our favour after maintenance the invites will go out and we will have loads of lovely new empty servers.....i hope ...... where as people who rolled before tomorrow are stuck on crappy full ones unless they want to reroll ......:rolleyes:

Thing is im with a guild already so i have to check to see if my server is overcrowded >_<

Unfortunate for all of you. =/ But tomorrow you should all be in in the first couple of waves. Procrastination is a dangerous thing! You'll still get 4 out of the 5 original EGA days though, so you can't be "Too" upset with them right?

I already paid for my game in full and youre letting people who paid the bare minimum $5 in AND giving them a grace period. Are you serious? Really bioware? This is a ****** Blizzard move. ,!,, -_- Enjoy your wait. Thats what it feels like. How many people could possibly be left?! JUST LET US PLAY THE DAMN GAME JESUS CHRIST!

I don't like whining a lot but I have to agree with you. Those of us that paid in full should have been the first let in, no matter when you did the pre-order. They have our money and there wouldn't be a chance of a refund.