December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

12.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

is this all I need?

It will say "Ready to play" instead of "Ready to patch" when you're in.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my sister's early pregnancy kinda ruined the girls pants thing for me as a teenager until pentup frustration set in at 18. :tran_tongue: But I definitely agree with you. It IS sad for a 32 year old to be that excited. It's even sadder for a 45 year old!

I'm going to be a bore here and say 'no, it's not!'. We old people actually played computer games as kids and that is what sets us apart from our parent's generation. We did actually grow up with this stuff, even if we've come a long way since the Commodore 64 :).

I'm just happy that I have a very understanding fiancee.

Bioware, for all that is worth, why keep the last 2 weeks of pre-orders from playing now..? Just open the gates already. You have caused people enough stress with this ridiculous staggered launch.. Time to admit it and say "Ahh to hell with it"..

I agree with this 100%, they have had their fun with the waves, now its time to push the 'SEND ALL INVITES' button and be done with it.

6th....

Please, one more wave ^_^

I am about 99% that at least half of december gets in today, makes no sense to cut it off on the first few days of the month without completing the week unless the servers are absolutely dying, and the last couple of times they were done with invites they said so!

from http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=301333&posted=1#post301333 december crew europe thread

Republic

Hex Droid

As a backup plan, if Sith'Ari is PvP, we go for that regardless.

Word is all EU servers now heavy and invites have gone upto 1st December. Due to the server loads, i can't see anther wave hitting, but if it does, we are in.

So, this is how it stands at the moment.

I'm going to be a bore here and say 'no, it's not!'. We old people actually played computer games as kids and that is what sets us apart from our parent's generation. We did actually grow up with this stuff, even if we've come a long way since the Commodore 64 :).

I'm just happy that I have a very understanding fiancee.

C64 FTW!

Think I went through about 5 of those darn things.. (Fastback cartridge FTW!)

i love how some ppl from the 2nd get in and some don't that is so stupid...why not invite the whole day? they are so freaking stupid its funny.

So am i hearing this right, they made it to the 2nd of Dec, or at least some of the 2nd? Damn my luck for being the 8th, well i will get my early access on the 5th of august, 2012, see you all then :D