December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Ordererd Dec 1st. If the rumors -- that some october-orders have gotten in -- are true, then I remain optimistic about the promised 5 days early access. Either way it's only a matter of days before everyone will get to play, and the Bioware hate will turn to love.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre-ordered on the 8th. Honestly I'm thinking tomorrow. If the trend stays the same, tomorrows waves should cover even more ground than today. Which makes sense to me since the number of pre-orders is likely to go down as we get close to the release. Besides, why do a month at a time and leave out the few that pre-ordered for the rest of the 2 weeks? Hoping they think the same way I do ^_^

Some of the preorders have been lucky indeed!! Heard of loads of ppl redeeming their codes late October, never got a mail, but still just logged in!!

I so envy...

Hah , i know that feeling.

- I'm looking at him playing and i feel soo envy ;b

I hope he is gonna play WoW or something so i can sneak on his account abit ;b

december 2nd here, hopefully i get in on friday

Same, and i think ur right, saturday at the latest, BW doin good imo, in-game reports promising to say the least ;)

I´ve hardly ever posted vids in posts, but see this one for a laugh, another thing to look forward to:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/14/the-dictator-trailer-sacha-baron-cohen-video_n_1147301.html

Honestly? I don't care if I don't get to play until the 20th.

Friday? Taking my beautiful, loving, and all around wonderful girlfriend for a night out.

Saturday? Visiting her family and making pastelles.

Sunday? Prolly nothing, but one never knows...

I so was not procrastinating, I honestly got this for my birthday and was shocked. I didn't think I was going to get to play at all.

Order date 12/12/11

I don't care if I get early access or not, I'm just excited I get to play.

Edited by billiejackfu

but this has been the most civilised topic about early access I've seen.

Of course, because people who only preordered this month are less likely to be rabid fans who would murder their neighbor's children, sue EA and invade a small country if it could get them in a day earlier ;)

Friday? Taking my beautiful, loving, and all around wonderful girlfriend for a night out.

LIES gamers dont have Girl Friends!!!

I wouldn't say that I was procrastinating, but merely that I decided on December when I had no intentionss really of even considering thiss game. Bought it because of my friends and becauses....well, finally a game with a well written character storyline.

But other than that, december pre-order(er) #unknown right here

Of course, because people who only preordered this month are less likely to be rabid fans who would murder their neighbor's children, sue EA and invade a small country if it could get them in a day earlier ;)

How small a country we talking here? Cuz I could Work it out lol!

LIES gamers dont have Girl Friends!!!

Correct. Mine is my wife.

Redeemed code on Dec 4th. Don't really care when I get in. Not worried in the least, but it sure has been fun watching people foam at the mouth on the forums.

Much fun was had laughing.

Dude, you need to plog in! TO MUCH IRL!