December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am convinced I will get in today (Dec. 1st preorder). It would only make sense. I have to go to my son's play at school tonight. It is the only day this week that I have plans -- because I made sure my schedule was clear. The one night I have plans we will get in and I will have to patiently wait for 80 or so 3rd graders to finish their musical before I can come home and get on.

Oh wait, somewhere in there I have to feed the family as well. Hmm it may be a pizza night. lol

I am convinced I will get in today (Dec. 1st preorder). It would only make sense. I have to go to my son's play at school tonight. It is the only day this week that I have plans -- because I made sure my schedule was clear. The one night I have plans we will get in and I will have to patiently wait for 80 or so 3rd graders to finish their musical before I can come home and get on.

Oh wait, somewhere in there I have to feed the family as well. Hmm it may be a pizza night. lol

Have fun there, i was always participating in theather at school too.

Damn that McBeth and "The Crucible" play were such a fun time ^^

But...wait we are Jedi if we use our powers to alter the mind set of the devs they will let us in.

Okay on the count of three a collective "you want to let in all the decemberistas"..."you want to let in the all the decemberistas".... Is it working? Wait for it Wait for it. I guess we will have to wait to see.

Galvin out

PS do we know what date there at?[/color]

Or perhaps we should try

Decemberists: These are the players you are looking for...

Dev's: Decemberists are the players we are looking for.....

Decemberists: Send the Decemberist waves....

Dev's: we will send the Decemberist wave.....

Dev's: eventually....

Yep, I think I am going to be kissing alot of A** here in the coming months just to be able to have some SWTOR time in... Happy enough to have these problems tho =)

When will you guys learn, just get your girls to start playing too. Trust me my hubby is soo glad I play too. Actually I probably play more than he does. lol