December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-order doesn't cost extra money. The game costs 55 euros/60 dollars/I have no idea how many pounds. For everyone.

I've already paid 5 euros, I'll be billed for the remaining €50 after the 16th, according to Origin.

Cost me 42 euro's, tax-free. Suck on that.:p

I got roped in to playing this game on sunday so got my order in then.

A little dissapointed with the battle grounds being abused and people mass leveling but looking forward to getting in game, when ever it is I am sure the gap will close, and by the 25th people will be nut cupping each other.

Pre-order is free.

Some may be charged a small amount to secure the order but this comes off the price of the game when bought so whichever way you cut the cheese it is essentially free.

You missed the point

The pre-order was 79.99 the base game is 59.99 so i will be paying 20 dollars less and not an extra 20 bucks for an afternoon of waiting 2-5 hours in a que. And i say que as the server my guild is on had a population at primetime last night of HEAVY so by the 19th when dec gets in the que time should be 2-4 hours

thats what I was saying

I was gonna preorder SWTOR...

But then i got high.

No, seriously. Dec. 7th is my date, had account issues with my beta account and Bioware Customer Service told me im screwed and had to make a new account. Im happy if i get in by Sunday, i work a full time job and really dont have the time to play until my day off anyway.

You missed the point

The pre-order was 79.99 the base game is 59.99 so i will be paying 20 dollars less and not an extra 20 bucks for an afternoon of waiting 2-5 hours in a que. And i say que as the server my guild is on had a population at primetime last night of HEAVY so by the 19th when dec gets in the que time should be 2-4 hours

thats what I was saying

Wow. Where did you order from?

I didn't want to pre-oder before I try playing in beta. Just to make sure my laptop can handle the game. I pre-ordered beginning of December and didn't even expect any early access. But right now it seems that we might get in much sooner. If they let in Sep. today, October will be tomorrow. That means we even can get to play over this weekend. Upset ???? no Im not upset. Very excited.

Heh. I'm not too fussed about early access. More fun watching lovely people complaining that they aren't in already... when they pre-ordered sept/oct/nov... Patience is a virtue...

Damn I sound like a Jedi?

It is actually very amusing to watch the nerds raging. The best are the "Let me in or else" posts.

i pre ordered on 10th december and it still said up to 5 days. if noone that preordered on that day gets 5 days its false advertising.

im not saying i should, im saying that if noone that pre ordered in 10th december, it can be even only one of them, gets in on 15th december then its a scam.

(because they told me i had a chance to get in at 15th and i clearly dont)

if you buy a ticket, you have a chance to win the lotto. its not false advertising just because you don't. i hope to be in soon also

It is actually very amusing to watch the nerds raging. The best are the "Let me in or else" posts.

Its amusing because its in every thread, no matter the topic it somehow gets to "but bioware hasnt let me in."

Im excited that i have 3 days off next week so i can play then.

Well I entered my code on the 10th so its looking like I shouldn't have bothered. And they have the cheek to continue to advertise 5 days early access*

Its not just that I cant play, dont know if I will get in or when. I wanted to play with friends and this staggered approach is completely screwing with our ability to do that.

It usually takes months if not years before I become sick and tired of an mmo. Bioware has managed to accomplish it before I have even started playing the game.

* up to. <- what the f?

I got confused with "the Star Wars date", and thus mine is "December the 4th be with you". Apparently it wasn't actually possible for anyone to pre-order in May, mind, so December the 4th be with you is as good as anything else I suppose.