Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, chalk me up as one of the December crew! I think we're a lot more easier going in here because we're resigned to our fates for the tail-end of the Early Game Access.

I'm quietly optimistic we'll be playing on Friday night, if not Saturday (if Stephen Reid's update post concerning e-mail invites is anything to go by). That'll still leave us a long weekend of EGA before official release - and I know I'm looking forward to it!

So, hang in there! :)

Be sure to friend Amaie! welcome!

actually go to crackr's link below lmao

Edited by SSprophet

I ordered on the 8th, Amazon now says it will be delivered on the 16th. So... guess they are shipping hard copies out sooner than later. Besides I already downloaded the client so the box doesn't matter. Hopefully this means we get to play on Friday... now how to get out of work...

Dec 11 or 12 here. Ordered earlier but had no idea about punching in the code =) But thats my stupidity.

As a side note all the ppl that used kokblock , ups i mean gamestop and got held up on thier keys - i feel for u. I think BIO should knock those ******es down a notch. Being huge game giant that still made only 1 bad game ( Dragon Age 2 cough cough ) they have the POWA!

=) Hoping for weekend pass =)

Ok.. guess I'll finally break down and post to this thread..

Entered my pre-order on December 8th..

And its looking like we will not be going in tomorrow. They said they will get to the end of November on Thursday. So it is looking like we will be in on Friday at the latest.

Chin is up, and my collectors edition will be here on the 21st. Already have DDE purchased so I can play right on through...