December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12/12 still chilling in the cold. Strangely I dont feel cold nemore tho. The fire went out a while ago the temperature has dropped even lower and there are far less ppl among the decemberists donating body warmth...yet I dont feel that cold nemore.....whats.....going.......on........why...................am...........i................................................slee....py.............................................

Before the other waves hit us and we all leave this thread.....

My thanks to you all Decemberites (Decemberists) for the continuous waiting, the jokes, the links, in short all the entertaining and sharing, it was a nice experience.

I wish you all the best and great joy with SWTOR!

BYE! (for later...)

Sell TheEmpor / Sellucius

apparently a few hours after i got it and put my code in. didnt notice it untill now when i was undressing my e-mail inbox with my eyes for an invite to the EGA.

You need to get ahold of someone from orgin you will not get to play pass the launch and grace period this is because your account payment was flagged for fruad this is a not so uncommon occurance with folks overseas from what i saw on thread somwhere on the forums though i recall someone saying they were in florida and this happened to them