December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Dec 9th and starting to get frustraded I ahve to work soon had all morning to play this is stupid

same , Dec 9th here and have to go work in 4 hours .

and this is my first time checking the forums GG lol didn't know there were this many December people , even then I saw a Dec 9th post getting in somewhere , I must be on the end list

/sad face

When I preordered this game it said play up to 5 days before launch early and if I don't get my key today I will be asking for a refund because I will have not gotten to play 5 days before launch...

End of story...

Did you really read what you just posted??? UP TO 5 DAYS EARLY....that means if you get in any time before midnight of Dec 20th, they held up their end of the bargain. There is a 95% likelihood that everyone who pre-ordered will be getting in today.

Just chill out, guys...I know it's an awesome game but ya know, procrastination does have its' price, and we're paying it. You wanna be a Decemberist? Then act like one!! or not....maybe later.....

Do you guys also have an issue with the pre-order section in your account information? I always get directed to the game information but can't see the pre order information (date when entered the key, etc...) anymore.

This only happened after I entered the key for my CE. Don't know if that's coincident... Help appreciated :)