December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m8s maybe a dumb question but really cannot find anything about the light and darkside things in the storyline where peeps are talking about.

Anyone has a clue what good this does ?

A sith for instance with only light side choices has what advantage for instance.

12 minutes !!!

No advantages either way that I have seen, its entirely a story thing, you get new quests from companions that like you, so like light side, some dark, some dont mind, plus if you do the lightsabre thingy you cant be a lightside with red blades , or a darkside with blue, but in game stats wise, it has no effect.

m8s maybe a dumb question but really cannot find anything about the light and darkside things in the storyline where peeps are talking about.

Anyone has a clue what good this does ?

A sith for instance with only light side choices has what advantage for instance.

12 minutes !!!

Ok, so as far as I have read and experienced "borrowing" other people's accounts. the light side and darkside points are like the LOTOR games, a large slider bar thing. you have levels in lightside and darkside just like you have levels of experience, and you need certain levels to equip certain stuff. I doubt it gives you any new chat options, but who knows?