December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The impatience in this thread is a very rare thing to see among procrastonists.. I don't know what's happend to everyone... Maybe they are in the wrong thread?

I'm just eager to get in many of us have been here sense the 13th (or earlier) just waiting 6 hours a day on this forum :). I love me some decemberists but i am going crazy, but im trying to maintain patience

Guys and gals of the Decemberist elite, I'm torn. Since we will definayely be in today or tomorrow, it's time to really think on a main character class.

I'm struggling between Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, and Bounty Hunter.

I played SW as my main in beta and it was just ok.

I did not play SI in beta because I thought I didn't want to spoil the story.

I tinkered with a BH and it seemed bad *** to me with a neat story.

What do I dew?! So torn...

I believe it was up to Dec 5th yesterday from what I have been reading, they also said that there was huuuge spikes of preorders so there still a chance people might not get in today:rolleyes: but who cares we will get in eventually

actually it went upto half way through the 7th on the final wave

Guys and gals of the Decemberist elite, I'm torn. Since we will definayely be in today or tomorrow, it's time to really think on a main character class.

Try them all for a couple levels. See what you like most.

I'm just eager to get in many of us have been here sense the 13th (or earlier) just waiting 6 hours a day on this forum :). I love me some decemberists but i am going crazy, but im trying to maintain patience

Trust me, we've all been here! Putting off other things to do later. Patience is a virtue that only Decemberists have!

Sith Inquis are fun, tried that during one of the beta weekends...They are a force unto themselves. :)

It's clear that your friends pre-ordered before you did. Don't hate BW for following the format that they announced. Just chill sit back and relax drink some coffee and oh yeah, enjoy the fact that you will still be playing 4 days earlier than those who didn't pre-order.

It´s clearly you should just stop assuming things. Like a lot of people, I did bought that **** way ahead of most, but got no *********** preorder key till the 9th, when I finally got a response from my complaints. So stop telling me to chill. I´ve been chilling for months now.

So pvpers if you get around to it are we decemberists still going to port nowhere? If you get around to it let me know.. lol I'm looking very forward to seeing all u friendly people in game. This thread is probably the coolest least *********eried thread I have ever seen in a forum ever and its just amazing. Thank you all