December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drunk as a skunk, messed up on pain pills, putting off going to sleep because I put off buying this game. Now I put off remembering that I put off buying the gaming until August, then I put off remembering buying the game completely which made me put off registering my preorder code until after re-putting off purchasing the game in med december again, I put off registering my preorder code til two days later... Now I've put off caring while I watch numerous movies about assorted Agents, while I HAVE to put off being an Imperial Agent and am actively putting off sleep so that I can get my freaking email and put off everything in life for an unforeseen amount of time...

lol registered on Dec. 11th. Am I in tomorrow?

Considering what Rockjaw posted earlier... I would be extremely surprised if you were not.

Supposedly december actually had less of an influx of preorders, so most of us that are left over should get in.

Maybe not if you just entered your code in the last 30 minutes, though.

December 11th here!

As a 43 year old father of three with another on the way (at least hopefully after all of that ovulation tracking a few weeks ago), I had to wait for my copy as my Christmas gift from my wife. She graciously forwarded the pre-order code letting the "not so secret" cat outta the bag. What a woman! And to think she thought I was wasting too much time play Civ.:)

I'm drunk as a skunk, messed up on pain pills, putting off going to sleep because I put off buying this game. Now I put off remembering that I put off buying the gaming until August, then I put off remembering buying the game completely which made me put off registering my preorder code until after re-putting off purchasing the game in med december again, I put off registering my preorder code til two days later... Now I've put off caring while I watch numerous movies about assorted Agents, while I HAVE to put off being an Imperial Agent and am actively putting off sleep so that I can get my freaking email and put off everything in life for an unforeseen amount of time...

Blew my mind even more so.

but you are in the proper state of mind

/edit hi pg 957

Edited by BobDobolina

I had taken a looong break fom gamming I wasnt even sure I ws gonna play this game till beta and did not even know you could pre register guilds

You should just have your guys all join the December Crew guild... There have been over a 100 signups, but not sure how that breaks out between EU, East, West servers, and the people that will make December Crew on other servers.

Myself, I am abandoning (for awhile anyway) 7 85s to come play SWTOR...

I am procrastinating and didn't even fire up WoW on the last night I would probably play it for awhile...

:D

You should just have your guys all join the December Crew guild... There have been over a 100 signups, but not sure how that breaks out between EU, East, West servers, and the people that will make December Crew on other servers.

Myself, I am abandoning (for awhile anyway) 7 85s to come play SWTOR...

I am procrastinating and didn't even fire up WoW on the last night I would probably play it for awhile...

:D

I've left 5 85s one being glad pvper rofl... WoW takes effort to remember that you need to press enter to talk...

I cancelled WoW the day I preordered Swtor, the 12th of decembro. I find my grammar and spelling is getting worse, there are so many red squiggly lines on my posts. I think it's getting worse as I drank throughout the night. Coincidence?