December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still 22:37 PM on 15.12.2011 where I live, so IF they let the rest in on the last wave, that's ALL pre-orders in with 5 days on EGA. Even with massive queues etc, that would be an epic achievement.

We'll see. </Amidala>

I turned mine in on Dec 11th....I had gotten my Pre-Order back 2 months ago but as some people I didn't enter in my code. Hope I get in, For some of us we took off work "Used Vacation time till Jan 15th" to spend time with the kids and family AND PLAY STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC !!! come on .... Let us in !!!

It all depends on how manny we are I guess. It seeme the last vawe was "short" in terms of days, (2nd to 4th) but it might have been a massive amount of preorders during that time.

Now if the preorders came as thight as this for the rest of December, we are in though luck, but if the preorders are more spred out during the end, it might be posible.

My guess is if they planned to let everybody inn, they would have said so by now. I estimate Dec 7 gething in today, becose I preordered the 8th.

Or I get in today, but my whife forces me to bed (workday tomorow :-( ).

I feel like the fat kid that wasnt picked untill last for the team in gym class. Someone said this wait had been brutal... couldnt put it better myself. I got nothing bad to say about BW, it is what it is... but wow this has just physicaly drained me in a way i didnt think a game could.

Got my CE and my invite december 1st preorder FYI.

Not sure what to do now though, i really fancy some tea, and booting up the game right now seems like such a hassle, logging in, making a character etc...and the kitchen's miles away...maybe i'll just sit here for a while...