December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not here. Its all in your imagination!

P.S. As A Reminder:

When making a reply, in the second box is 'Additional Options'. Below that you'll see a "Rate Thread" Option! If you count yourself a DecemberCrew or Decemberist, make sure to vote us up!

The simple fact that this thread exists makes things better :). The past few days I could barely read the forums because of all the flippin whining.

This thread takes me to my happy place. My pre order date of December 10th took me to this fantastic thread!

dec 5TH AM in!, hopefully everyone else will make it in next wave they promised!!!!!

dang it

12.06.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.06.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order:eek:

IMO, they should go ahead and finish off the invites, then spend tomorrow and the next day "adjusting" server load, checking metrics and whatnot, so they'll be good to go on "launch day."

It's also cool that in the midst of all this, they decided to go ahead and do a 2-day grace period. (not that it affects those of us w/ digital copies, but still ^^)