December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wave Five was sent at 12PM CST (10AM PST / 1PM EST / 6PM GMT / 7PM CET).

Wave Six was sent at 1:15PM CST (11:15AM PST / 2:15PM EST / 7:15PM GMT / 8:15PM CET).

(Apologies for slacking off - busy day is busy. )

Well im dec 2th and not in, but lets hope for wave 7 & 8 =)

Grats to all those Decemberist that got in. I have not one ounce of jealousy. Because you are Decemberist after all, and I know you will be simply waiting at the spawn points for us all to join you, by a warm fire and serving fresh s'mores.

You know it!!!

I have a theory... not tweeting the previous wave *could* signify the intent to finish up the rest of the invites, and then tweet something like "all EGA invites sent!"

But i'm probably just being overly optimistic, creating an imaginary scenario from what i'd "like" to see.

We'll be in soon, either way. :)

Is it sad that a 32 year old is as excited about MAYBE getting into a game as a 15 year old boy would be about getting into a girl's pants?
Well, my sister's early pregnancy kinda ruined the girls pants thing for me as a teenager until pentup frustration set in at 18. :tran_tongue: But I definitely agree with you. It IS sad for a 32 year old to be that excited. It's even sadder for a 45 year old!

Dec.1 and im in, there is no way they would leave the rest of us procrastinators hanging unless they are procrastinating about it..........

Decemberists for life my friends...there will be another wave today

Brings a tear to the eye :D

May the force be with you!

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

and then : QUEUE POSITION 700