December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the looks of things, we have 2 more waves to come. it stopped at 7pm uk time the last 2 days, and as of now, i'ts been every 1 hour. so there hope for us all yet ;)

dec 13th here:/ I pre-ordered dec 1st but the store i ordered from said "we don't do early game access" so i rang up head office and go one shipped out to me :p

The idea of staggered early-access is pretty stupid, anyway. I can't wait to get into the game and find world-firsts have already been achieved before the game even officially launches. Another bizarre decision by BioWare.

You do realise that there are no achievements let alone even a announcement for achieving something first. So being "first" would not even be provable in the first place.

Since we're going to be treated as noobs by all the other months, might I suggest we run around our respective servers saying all the dumb stuff like "Where di orks?" and "How do I kill stuff?". Make them rue the day they made us wait till last :D

Love it. Great plan. I'm in.

:sul_confused:

A long time ago on a server far,

far away. . . .

THE

EARLY GAME ACCESS

OF THE DECEMBERIST

As waves of

emails are sent

Jabba on tattoonie gets

ready to recruit new allies.

:csw_tattooine:

:csw_c3po: Jabba sir looks like waves 1 and 2 are on there way

:csw_jabba::ph_great_update::ph_cheers:

:csw_crawler::csw_crawler::csw_crawler:

:csw_jabba::ph_disagree::ph_danger:

:csw_c3po: Yes Jabba it appears they are all Jawas on the first 2 waves from November

:jawa_cool::jawa_tongue::jawa_mad:

:csw_jabbapet:ah ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!

:csw_jabba::ph_disagree:

:csw_c3po: Yes I agree we should wait for the <DECEMBER CREW>

If December people do happen to get emails and what not please go against the spirit of procrastination and post it here that you did in fact get in. I know this is totaly going against the whole put it off till later theme but it would concure with the friendly atmosphere thing we have going on here :cool: