December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling a bit of reading up on the game will pass the time. Anyone know of any sites that really explain the whole light and dark side orientation which I've heard about. The whole Paragon Renegade mass effect thing?

Coz I'm thinking a light sided Sith would be cool. I don't wanna be a lil Jedi wuss and being totally council whipped but I don't wanna be a murderous psychopath either

Gawd, I love this thread! It's the only happy thread on the whole forum right now. I am so excited about being able to play tomorrow!

My daughter is coming home for Christmas on the 18th (she's in the military) and she's also looking forward to playing. We're getting her a copy at one of the stores that are opening at midnight, just like we used to do for games when she was younger.

And we're making Christmas cookies!

And we're making Puppy Chow!

Is it the 18th yet?

Gawd, I love this thread! It's the only happy thread on the whole forum right now. I am so excited about being able to play tomorrow!

My daughter is coming home for Christmas on the 18th (she's in the military) and she's also looking forward to playing. We're getting her a copy at one of the stores that are opening at midnight, just like we used to do for games when she was younger.

Is it the 18th yet?

Sounds like you'll have a lovely Christmas. :)

Oh, I already know where I'll be then!

I'll be here! Hitting refresh and making aimless, pointless, indescribable posts about nothing and linking videos that nobody clicks on! And hitting refresh!

It makes me sound so...active...I think the coffee is having an effect. Maybe I should sleep it off.

Is it the 18th yet?

This. This is AWESOME!! Reminds me of the fun times with my father when I was just a wee lad.

Oh, I already know where I'll be then!

I'll be here! Hitting refresh and making aimless, pointless, indescribable posts about nothing and linking videos that nobody clicks on! And hitting refresh!

It makes me sound so...active...I think the coffee is having an effect. Maybe I should sleep it off.

or maybe it's my lack of sleep and the adrenaline that's undoubtedly wormed its way into my system is manipulating my fingers in ways my brain cannot comprehend or follow as it's too busy screaming at me to stop trying to use it.

I'm feeling a bit of reading up on the game will pass the time. Anyone know of any sites that really explain the whole light and dark side orientation which I've heard about. The whole Paragon Renegade mass effect thing?

Coz I'm thinking a light sided Sith would be cool. I don't wanna be a lil Jedi wuss and being totally council whipped but I don't wanna be a murderous psychopath either

I did light side sith warrior (and then marauder) in beta.

Its hilarious.

your first companion likes you a lot more for it (but not the second) , but in general, you are surrounded by deeply serious, partially insane and angsty sith lords , whilst you wander around spareing people and cracking sarcastic jokes to your master.

The voice acting is perfect for it, thats actually the reason I bought the game.

Edited by Voblat

Me too! But guess what, BIOWARE couldn't give a rats bottom about their customers. They act like nothing else exists accept what they say. As yes it is their rights, but it is not very nice to alot of their futur paying customers.

If this is a preview of how they will treate their customers by not listening to their pleas/demands/requests, well this game will go quickly into the ground.

On the other hand, by taking a 0.00000000000000000000001% of letting december in today that the servers may have a couple of lag spike, will basicly clean that "bad reputation" of the slate, because they listenned to their paying customers.

Their futur is in their hands, and letting december in today would be a huge boost to alot of paying customers. As it will end on a positive on this EGA.

Dude... deep breath.......

Come watch some Star Wars with us.

Shhhhhhhhh.....

or maybe it's my lack of sleep and the adrenaline that's undoubtedly wormed its way into my system is manipulating my fingers in ways my brain cannot comprehend or follow as it's too busy screaming at me to stop trying to use it.

Or perhaps its those jager bombs uve been tossing back?

YEAH IM DRUNK WAT OF IT!