December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really should all pick one server and faction, then join it and make a guild called <December Crew>

Any suggestions? Or should we do it next year?

would be cool to be level 12,we could all send out gank squads on the level 40 guys that got in on day 1... december crew on your azzzzzzz

I pre-ordered late because my grandmother died in November and also because prior to that I was busy taking care of her. I had ALOT of make up work after that and I'm just finishing it now before my last final today at 8am. I also had cancer last year. 3 separate surgeries I had lymphatic terratoma. I was hoping to play before my scan next week but I guess not. This is my example of bad luck. I'm not making it up that's how terrible it is right now. I get my copy on friday I hope Bioware doesn't restrict me from playing for preordering late because of life circumstances. I just hope the staggered access goes as smoothly as they say it will. I've only seen two out of like fifty servers go down and the server my guild was placed on is still labeled Light. So would the trolls like to make an endeavor into my life circumstances and say I'm a loser for procrastinating or make a joke?

We dont troll here... I am sorry for your loss, and hope you are doing better and will be strong enough to play to your hearts content... but because of circumstances you can now join us and be all cool...later ;)

really take care of your health and play when you can, the Decemberist Crew will put you in the guild and support you we are to laid back supportive and fun not to:D

We dont troll here... I am sorry for your loss, and hope you are doing better and will be strong enough to play to your hearts content... but because of circumstances you can now join us and be all cool...later ;)

really take care of your health and play when you can, the Decemberist Crew will put you in the guild and support you we are to laid back supportive and fun not to:D

Seconded!

would be cool to be level 12,we could all send out gank squads on the level 40 guys that got in on day 1... december crew on your azzzzzzz

We will be playing on a recently fresh if not entirely fresh server so there won't be any lvl 40's with us. :)

Hey fellow December peoples,

I found this thread yesterday morning, just didn't get around to posting till now...

Entered my code Dec. 10th!!!

Pretty sure I haven't gotten an invite, just haven't gotten around to checking my email today...

Cheers! & thanks for the entertainment!

Bumped and seconds!

Just something to keep the humor up.... and keep the smiles going..

What is the air speed velocity of a laden swallow?

Proper first answer get a bump anhd a highfive... and note I said propper not correct :D

european? or african swallow?

I too have reached the point where I must embark on the journey to utilize the ultimate form of procrastination. Sleep!

Keep the thread alive, DecemberCrew NightCrew! Keep rating us up! And most of all, party on for TOR.

Of course, just remember: Do these things, eventually.

P.S. As a Reminder:

Aha! I found the rate button! When you write a reply, in the second 'box' it says "Additional Options". Below that is a 'Rate Thread' button! Every good DecemberCrew and Decemberist should rate us up! Eventually!

Edited by Kashinia

I pre-ordered late because my grandmother died in November and also because prior to that I was busy taking care of her. I had ALOT of make up work after that and I'm just finishing it now before my last final today at 8am. I also had cancer last year. 3 separate surgeries I had lymphatic terratoma. I was hoping to play before my scan next week but I guess not. This is my example of bad luck. I'm not making it up that's how terrible it is right now. I get my copy on friday I hope Bioware doesn't restrict me from playing for preordering late because of life circumstances. I just hope the staggered access goes as smoothly as they say it will. I've only seen two out of like fifty servers go down and the server my guild was placed on is still labeled Light. So would the trolls like to make an endeavor into my life circumstances and say I'm a loser for procrastinating or make a joke?

That's nothing. I couldn't order because my entire family all died in July, and I had to take care of all the funerals. Then my puppy got run over and I found spaghetti in my pockets: SPAGHETTI!! Then I tried to get to the local GAME store but I was run over and spent 3 months in hospital. While I was in there, I was diagnosed with terminal green-thumb. It was terrible. One week before I was due to get out, the hospital caught fire and I was horrifically burned. Still, I tried to get to the game store and pre-order, my clothes still smoldering on my back, and I was again run over and killed. I don't see why I should be punished because of this. It's a tragedy!!!!