December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK i did it NOW can I go to bed.... Please Kashinia?

5stars took me awhile but I did it... now if......I...can...just...get....the....will...power....to...move..the...mouse........

ehhhh later.....

Eh, you could always do it later. Though you have my permission. I'm glad to know I'm the OverLord!

i don't understand what's happend today, but a large diverse group of players have come together to create what could possibly be the most epic thing to ever happen to an MMORPG since WoW destroyed itself by announcing MoP.

Honestly, can't wait to play with you guys. /awesomesauce =)

Eh, you could always do it later. Though you have my permission. I'm glad to know I'm the OverLord!

If you look anything like your twi'lek avatar you can overlord me anytime .... OK I really need to go to bed...to SLeep I mean to sleep... ;)

I don"t know, but as a Decemberist I'm pretty damn proud. Seems like the December crew know whats up!

December 8

EA what's my fate?

at least I'm chill

my patience is still

thursday or friday

who knows when ill play

least I sit here

enjoying a beer

knowing tomorrow

the manys sorrow

not getting to play

another damn day

Early Game Access Has Begun!

Last month we revealed the details about Early Game Access*, in which players who pre-ordered Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ would have the opportunity to play the game several days prior to its official game launch on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM PST; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01AM CET). We are excited to inform you that we have begun inviting customers who have pre-ordered the game and redeemed their Pre-Orders at our Code Redemption Center into the Early Game Access program, and we will continue to bring more people in as we get closer to launch!

If you dont get more then one day that would be pretty bad on BW parts as they promised and still promise that you will have several days before launch to play. I ordered in August and have still not gotten in.

Edited by VoBlood

Early Game Access Has Begun!

Last month we revealed the details about Early Game Access*, in which players who pre-ordered Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ would have the opportunity to play the game several days prior to its official game launch on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM PST; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01AM CET). We are excited to inform you that we have begun inviting customers who have pre-ordered the game and redeemed their Pre-Orders at our Code Redemption Center into the Early Game Access program, and we will continue to bring more people in as we get closer to launch!

If you dont get more then one day that would be pretty bad on BW parts as they promised and still promise that you will have several days before launch to play. I ordered in August and have still not gotten in.

Wrong thread I think you want the Novemberist thread dude.