December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, hopefully this thread will survive the late night period. We must get a DecemberCrew NightCrew!

wont be me =( U guys kept me more than an hour later then i planed =) considering that i have to wake up in 5 hours thats saying a lot =)

UHOH its the Holy Grail of this guys videos... EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD NEEDS TO SEE THIS... and repost so those people who went to bed can catch the link.... and Lucas needs to hire him for the remakes of the music!

uv procrastinated to long =) that meens u won probably =)

Have you guys thought about how we'll be able to brag "Oh yeah? Well I've played since launch and..." XD

DecemberCrew is a point of pride!

I didnt get WoW until 2 months after Launch... and I find this a point of Pride considering I was running with people who were there on day 1 and 6 months later were still complaining about the launch day server crashes lol

I think we found it about the same time... I just typed more than you... lets go all Marxist on this place and call it a tie?

agreed =) now before we move on to class warfare and join the occupy movement - ima getting mind tricked by wife to go to bed. She is strangely persuasive =) Hang tough my decembrist brethren and sisteren. We will prevail. Cya all tomorrow.