December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I've bought and activated my code yesterday (13th) at 9:30 p.m PST, and the website says I activated it on the 14th. So far as I know, I am the last person in the queue. Well second to last because I bought my buddy the game too as an early Christmas present and he activated his code couple minutes after me. Looking at 16th as a very likely invite day but who knows, time will tell.

My husband and i are ahead of you by about half an hour :)

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have the funds to get mine till the 6th of Dec, but it isn't the waiting that I mind so much, but having no idea about when I get in is the frustrating part. If they told me that I wouldn't get in till the 18th or even 8am on the 19th I'd be cool with it (even though I hope it is earlier) just because at least I wouldn't have to sit here day after day refreshing my damn email...lol.

I didn't have the funds to get mine till the 6th of Dec, but it isn't the waiting that I mind so much, but having no idea about when I get in is the frustrating part. If they told me that I wouldn't get in till the 18th or even 8am on the 19th I'd be cool with it (even though I hope it is earlier) just because at least I wouldn't have to sit here day after day refreshing my damn email...lol.

I don't think I've checked my email in two days. For all I know I could have a code sitting in there, but I doubt it. Besides, I'm too lazy to do it. I'll check later.

people talking about getting drunk while playing, i played a majority of the beta stoned, added a whole level of immersion to the game. :p

plus probably explains why i only made it to level 15.

Edited by exoul

Lol Bellarosa,

I think you must have missed the post he is referring to. Some assume that, if your wife plays MMORPGs, she is not a win (not much fun to look at). I believe he is wanting you to confirm/discredit this horrible stereotype!! :)

Oh my lord! Well that'll teach me to jump a few pages then won't it.

Lemme check with hubby....

Yep, definately a win :) , and a great win accent to go with it :o

Ordered yesterday haha

Totally fell for the announcement on the front of the website telling pre ordered peeps they can play now. Didn't bother to read the fine print about a staggered launch or anything.

Anyway whats up guys?

Getting really excited about playing. Hopefully we'll be in by the weekend...

Oh my lord! Well that'll teach me to jump a few pages then won't it.

Lemme check with hubby....

Yep, definately a win :) , and a great win accent to go with it :o

Heh, I thought all men who had gamer wives counted themselves lucky.

We preordered in december, it was pretty close to november... you trash talk us and call us whiners but its cuz u feel entitled you think your an idol we dont get bent out of shape like you, might as well cover your mouth with tape

December Representing!

(sorry for the terrible poem thing attempt just bored)

Bah, remembering Pong isn't that big of a deal. LOVED that game. Of course, I think I was cutting teeth on the controller, but meh. :cool:

Yeah, I was more of an 8-bit Nintendo Nerd. The night I beat Bowser on Mario 1, I left the game on ALL NIGHT to prove to my frends the next day that I did it. I did the same thing when I knocked Mike Tyson out in Punch Out!

Jedi sentinal most likely if not either a Trooper Vangaurd or Consular Shadow (tank both). Btw I loved the trooper storyline, played it in beta till about level Taris/Nar Shaddaa.

And lol at the browser request: but I'm using Google Chrome.

Ordered yesterday haha

Totally fell for the announcement on the front of the website telling pre ordered peeps they can play now. Didn't bother to read the fine print about a staggered launch or anything.

Anyway whats up guys?

Getting really excited about playing. Hopefully we'll be in by the weekend...

Welcome, December Procrastinator!