December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I hate to toss out the bad mojo but i ordered on the 2nd and can't start playing until the the 16th in the afternoon. so as far as i am concerned wave #4 on friday is good enough for anyone that ordered on the 2nd of decemeber. anyone that ordered on the 3rd can't start until saturday. it just doesn't fit my schedule. :eek: Edited by madperk

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say guys, what drinks will you be having once you get in?

I'll probably go with mountain dew (yeah its only sugar i know) or some good old fashioned beer + coke...

Maybe a cup of milk will suffice though..

I foresee some ginger beer being quaffed.

I'll probably go with mountain dew (yeah its only sugar i know) or some good old fashioned beer + coke...

beer+coke?

what the hell is wrong with you?

I paid extra to play early. While I do not mind waiting longer than those who signed up earlier than December, I do feel tricked by the ad to sign up online to get to play early. I have played many different games, even during release of many. This release was NOT handled well.

I think they should adjust the schedule to have everyone who pre-ordered to be playing by Friday. The owners should have stopped pre-orders if they do not have the capacity to handle everyone. I will wait patiently until Friday, however on Saturday someone please point me to the 'donation fund' to pay hackers to get revenge for me on the owners.

I do honestly believe that by Friday night everyone that pre-ordered will be playing (or most except those unfortunate with account problems). The main issue is that all names will be taken by the 20th. I just would hate to have to call myself EliteSlicer101625... Oh well, let's just see how it goes....

The release was handled fine. It's a first come first serve kind of deal with the preorders.

Now if I preordered in Nov and got in before someone who preordered in August that would be a problem.

However, I recall looking at the preorder info on the site and it said something like play up to five days early, that does not mean, "Hey on the 15th you'll be on"

Just sit tight and deal with it I guess.

I to am a Dec preorder and from what I read Dec is only promised at least 1 day of early access. If we get in before the 18th I would be greatly surprised.

Also I cant believe I still see people ************ about the "extra" 5 dollars they had to pay. Thats a preorder fee that gets taken off the full price.

Soda and Juice for the most part, Mountain dew for sure once night hits since I'll pull my usual all-nighter for the first day of access.

I to am a Dec preorder and from what I read Dec is only promised at least 1 day of early access. If we get in before the 18th I would be greatly surprised.

Also I cant believe I still see people ************ about the "extra" 5 dollars they had to pay. Thats a preorder fee that gets taken off the full price.

Link on that, but yeah eople didn't see the word may and could in ads.