December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The exact same thing happened to me .. to a T..

gamestop told me the codes where only a limited time thing .. so I canceled my preorder and went through Origin ... Dec 3rd

So .. is gamestop hording these codes? or are they just a bunch of idiots?

hey all, i was in the other december thread lol,

Simaler thing happened to me but with Zavvi, took me over a week to get my code of them, thanks to them im on the 6th of december instead of november :(.

A friend of mine ordered from play months back, he still to this day hasent been given his code, WTFs going on, it could just be retailers have to buy the codes from EA and most are cheeping out or somthing.

hey all, i was in the other december thread lol,

Simaler thing happened to me but with Zavvi, took me over a week to get my code of them, thanks to them im on the 6th of december instead of november :(.

A friend of mine ordered from play months back, he still to this day hasent been given his code, WTFs going on, it could just be retailers have to buy the codes from EA and most are cheeping out or somthing.

I read something about play.com yesterday and others having never received their early access codes. If it's been months and he hasn't tried to resolve it with them he's probably not getting in early.

I hope i get at least 4 or 5 days of early acces otherwise i just waisted half my salary:( kinda wish i knew earlier would have canceled my pre order rather get my money back then just get in one or two days early Got my pre order on the 1st had a friend buy it for me in england and ship it all the wat to South Africa for me and now common ya'll stop hating just cause we african doesnt mean We dont exist....been waiting 4 years just to find out i cant pre order then i find a wat around it that costs me 3 times as much and still what do i get nothing

Relax everyone, start of September peeps already in game. Prolly end of September start of oct later / tomorrow. Unless the servers take a dump December ladies and gentlemen might get in Thursday late or maybe Friday. :)

All my opinion of course but looks like they are trying to get everyone in with 4-5 early days which is excellent.

Relax everyone, start of September peeps already in game. Prolly end of September start of oct later / tomorrow. Unless the servers take a dump December ladies and gentlemen might get in Thursday late or maybe Friday. :)

All my opinion of course but looks like they are trying to get everyone in with 4-5 early days which is excellent.

That's nice.

This thread is moving fast too.

guys we'll be in tomorrow or friday, chill

^^ This.

Tomorrow is pushing it for December.. But I can see Friday happening.

I think they will get all of November by Tomorrow, then the 'rest' on December.

As of now we are about 40% through.. according to the VGZ, which isn't that accurate but all we have to go by.

Well, it's good to find people who understand how I feel. I got the CE first day available, but I'd bought it because I heard of it not because I knew much about it. Flash forward to last Thursday....oops....LOL I have the preorder finally, but if I get in b4 the actual release date I'll be happy. Good luck to you all. CYA in that Galaxy Far, Far AWay. :)

The exact same thing happened to me .. to a T..

gamestop told me the codes where only a limited time thing .. so I canceled my preorder and went through Origin ... Dec 3rd

So .. is gamestop hording these codes? or are they just a bunch of idiots?

They are idiots. But, so are SWTOR's Customer Support. My GF pre-ordered on Oct 2. Was told no more codes were given out. Being the nice, trusting woman that she is, she believed them.

I told her don't be so crazy. Cancel and pre-order through someone else. She wanted to give them a chance (she has this thing about supporting the brick and mortar stores). She started by going through their Customer Support. After a month of getting no-where, she tried SWTOR's support, which initially seemed helpful. Just send us your receipt and we'll get you a code they said.

Well, three days ago she got an email from Gamestop with a pre-order code. She's yet to receive any communication from Bioware after submitting her info to them as they requested (she gave up on their phone support after being on hold for over an hour one day).

In the end, I'll likely get in today, and she'll likely get in in another two days.

She stuck to her guns and will end up shelling out 60-odd dollars, some of which will go to paying people's salaries who live in our state. As frustrated as she got, she seems to think that's still worth it.

Me, I'm still raging at how incompetent Gamestop is. :D From what I gather, this is hardly an isolated incident.

In the previous forums, there was a 60+ page thread concerning not getting a pre-order code from Gamestop. :/