The power of the wet noodle.

omninull

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have trouble with 41 Elites as a Juggernaught. Medpacs, stims, Vette, and Immortal spec. I STILL die. Repeatedly. I get them down to an inch to death (I'm also running on fumes) before the game stutters and I get executed.

I've tried changing up my tactics, but nothing seems to work. It takes like 5 tries before I get lucky enough to somehow out damage the elite I'm fighting long enough to let Call on the Force and my medpac kick in. It's a battle of attrition and it's getting rather annoying.

But alas I chose Juggernaught because I enjoy the class so I shall be sticking it out. Even if I want to pull my hair out sometimes.

BTW. I just respecced into Rage. Lawl It's fun.

EDIT: Oh. Right. I'm level 41.

Edited by OBLCDiomedes

ITT: People who don't know how to play Juggernaut effectively.

This. I choose the class because I wanted the lore/story line. So far I have been having a blast as Vengence spec'ed. Despite the claim this class is a tank/dps hybrid, it plays like a tank. Slow and steady is the name of the game.

I'm 50, in tank gear, but with my LS decked out in purple mods, and I hit hard enough.

Immortal spec.

Personally, I'd rather see Rage and Vengeance get tankier, instead of getting more damage.

Juggernauts should be about outlasting your opponent while you slowly chop them down.

It's about demoralization.

That "WHY WON'T HE DIE!" feeling that we give the enemy when properly geared.

I'm 50, in tank gear, but with my LS decked out in purple mods, and I hit hard enough.

Immortal spec.

Personally, I'd rather see Rage and Vengeance get tankier, instead of getting more damage.

Juggernauts should be about outlasting your opponent while you slowly chop them down.

It's about demoralization.

That "WHY WON'T HE DIE!" feeling that we give the enemy when properly geared.

Then I sure hope bioware is prepared to allow me to re-class into a marauder or something, because it clearly says in the class description that Juggernaut can be a tank or a dps.

I have trouble with 41 Elites as a Juggernaught. Medpacs, stims, Vette, and Immortal spec. I STILL die. Repeatedly. I get them down to an inch to death (I'm also running on fumes) before the game stutters and I get executed.

I've tried changing up my tactics, but nothing seems to work. It takes like 5 tries before I get lucky enough to somehow out damage the elite I'm fighting long enough to let Call on the Force and my medpac kick in. It's a battle of attrition and it's getting rather annoying.

But alas I chose Juggernaught because I enjoy the class so I shall be sticking it out. Even if I want to pull my hair out sometimes.

BTW. I just respecced into Rage. Lawl It's fun.

EDIT: Oh. Right. I'm level 41.

Damn i have no problem soloing 1 elite in Vengeance and im L38 usually soloing my Level elites. I use quinn and i burst down the elite. I start out with saber ward and when i get low in 50s% i force push it and charge again for more damage reduction. Combine it force Choke to give Quinn a few moments to heal me effeciently - and no medpacks, i make it.

On silvers i use my snare when i have enough rage and not impale/scream to kick em. Kick does wonders in damage my most bad-*** hit (along with pommel).

It sucks i cant use em on Elite/bosses and PVP.

I have trouble with 41 Elites as a Juggernaught. Medpacs, stims, Vette, and Immortal spec. I STILL die. Repeatedly. I get them down to an inch to death (I'm also running on fumes) before the game stutters and I get executed

Why are you killing elites at 41 with a DPS companion?

Warrior + DPS = fast kill or no kill

Warrior + healer = indestructible

It has been that way for over a decade

I get the distinct feeling that, aside from the annoyances of being melee in PvP (face it, in PvP melee is either irritating or stealth... ranged always had and always will rule PvP) the Juggernaut is fine DPS-wise. Most of the posts I see here complaining give off the 'I'm someone who doesn't understand how to play my class, so I'll go online and QQ until they buff me' vibe

Will playing a Juggernaut suck compared to a ranged class in PvP? Yes

Will killing elites in PvE with a non-healer companion be rougher than with a healer companion? Yes

Do some classes have bonuses/abilities others do not? Yes

Warrior classes as a general rule always either seem like crap or OPed. There is very little room for an in-between with them

First, I am immortal jug in PvE and PvP. I don't really care for the high DPS meter, i would consider myself more of a protector, but the thing is, I guess a lot of people are paying and only paying attention to their DPS and ignore the fact that, we can tank as well in PvP.

Getting 50K protection points in Warzone is not hard. You intercede, threathening scream, and guard.

I am lvl 50, 31/9 specced, with 4 pieces of champion gear.

I rarely get any votes for MVP, but I still do get on average 6 medals per game. maybe that's not the highest, but I know that's not the lowest either.