Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

Alexious

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i completely agree that the pvp gear is horrid but honestly i think that your raid gear is so freakin epic its not even funny. just think that hopefully you wont have to look like that for long. in a few months we should all be able to pull out the set bonus from end game gear and put it in whatever gear we want to so we can look how we want.

honestly im taking the set bonus out and putting it in the raid gear since it is so EPIC LOOKING!!!

I don't mind keeping this thread alive as my opinion is shared with so many others; by no means does the 'Jedi Knight' gear look even close to how we picture a Jedi. I can perhaps see BioWare's intent on making a warrior out of a Peacekeeper, but it failed. Give us what we want, not a sneeze on paper.

yeah, jedi knight pvp gear looks way stupid.... even the low level stuff looks fricken terrible... White... really?

On a side note... what were they smoking when the came up with the headgear for counselors? Talk about bad...

Their "fix" is probably just going to be the (upcoming) ability to take out the mods in the pvp sets and put them in other gear.

I've been planning and waiting for this myself. I'll be putting my body armor mods into the light armor pvp body. Cause it looks 10000% times better.

/signed

this gear is completely unacceptable and their needs to be a distinction between a guardians armor and a sentinels armor... sentinels should be able to look like starkiller from force unleashed 2 where you can tell that its not light armor and the robes are kind of hiding the armor but not too much and guardians should have a heavy armor with both shoulders not just a single shoulder and a robe on the outskirts of the armor