Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

UPDATE FROM Stephen Reid

"A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow (not necessarily all of those listed on the Server Status page, though) and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update."

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=156470

So good news for you November's

Edited by Saizor

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. - StephenReid

OH GOD PLEASE LET NOV 28TH IN

Please tell me you have a source for this, for the love of God

Wow. Nov 26, the day before (or technically day of) the last week of November. Here's keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck tomorrow!

I'm with you! Hopefully its up to and including Nov 26 for that "last week of November" being invited tomorrow! It'd be so demoralizing if its up to the 25th or something. x.x

Looks like I shall be in tomorrow!

But sounds like those people who ordered past the 28th are going to be slightly botched D: If it's up to the last week. Unless they manage to squeeze in everyone up to the 30th. Either way. TOMORROW MY BRETHREN.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.