Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow." -SR

You already got your compensation, they let you play with the expectations on getting feedback.

Its more like you think you deserve special treatment like most of the current generation does now... thank the "every child is special" parenting for that one.

I'm pretty sure he was joking. Way not to get the point. Which server are you/will you be on again? Would love to never run into you in-game.

If you guys haven't seen this:

General Discussion -> Email invite waves for today, 12/14 (and an update for tomorrow)

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

If you guys haven't seen this:

General Discussion -> Email invite waves for today, 12/14 (and an update for tomorrow)

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Finally some communication

bahhh guys your letting me down, i came on the forum to watch some of nerdrage that was flying around yesterday, and now all is calm... bahhh im running low on stuff to do, to pass the time...

could somebody help me out and claim something silly, or just nerdrage like yesterday?

pretty plz somebody? :D

U mad brah? There you go. Hope it helps! :D

I don't live in USA, so I'm more worried that subscription fee's will be done like pricing in Steam.

Registering my IP, and put up higher fee just because I live in a country that brag how well they do, if that happens I'm dropping this game faster than a hot potato.:mad:

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. - StephenReid

OH GOD PLEASE LET NOV 28TH IN

I think they are doing a wonderful job with the early access. (And now I'm 11/17 so i'm not in yet)

Wonderful? Every streamer I've watched seems to be in a ghost town. What is the most odd to me is the fact they don't keep inviting continuously. It's like they just call it a day and go home.

Not in the game either, bored waiting. Gonna suck, half the folks I know will be to high to group with and the others won't be in till I'm to high for them to play with me. That's gonna be a big problem for people playing PVP servers which I just decided to not do because of how they are doing this.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. - StephenReid

OH GOD PLEASE LET NOV 28TH IN

I'm Nov. 28th too. Please please please.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.