Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping tomorrow for most of us Novemberers, I rolled in at the 16th personally, hopefully we can at least hit the end of November, if not the remaining people. IF Bioware would just release 1 more wave, we would definitely be in tomorrow.

11/15/11 Redemption here.

My SPECULATION is that most, if not all, of the October pre-orders will get the 1st and 2nd wave of invites tomorrow.

After that, the 3rd and 4th waves will be invites for any October stragglers and mainly the first half of November pre-orders.

Again, this is just my own speculation based on all that I've read.

idk how there doing it but it does seem like people are doing it manually... why not get a program to just send people it all the time throughout the day...

also this way they could have estimated a time for people in a certain month... instead of us just waiting and not knowing when we'll get an invite.

Edited by smitysmit

11/18/11, I waited to right after the first massive BETA weekend to make up my mine, then I just said (F) it and pre-ordered. I'm also reading that ppl are canceling their pre-orders, what's that going to do, because they still have a place in line that is just taking up space.

still no news on whether the 4th wave was indeed the final wave for today.

We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size (but in total number of invites, larger than yesterday - yes, waves can vary in size). We're going to get them out as fast as we can, while monitoring player counts and server population. I'll update this thread when each wave is sent. You can also follow our official Twitter account for notification.

It was posted by Steve this morning that there would only be 4 waves planned. It's in a sticky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.